Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
Infosys – Data & Analytics – Technology Analyst – Power BI
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Houston, TX. This position may require relocation or 100% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 2 years of experience in DW/BI/Reporting and related technologies and tools
• At least 2 years of experience in Power BI
• Knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data
• Successful work experience in MS SQL programming, database design, data warehouse design, query performance tuning and writing stored procedures
• Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts and processes
• Experience with Tableau or an equivalent reporting tool to create impactful reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards
• Understanding of data models
• Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
• Experience supporting a multi-database environment
• Excellent understanding of OLTP and OLAP systems
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin