Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
The Compliance Lead IT Information Security is responsible for leading the design, engineering, remediation, documentation, testing, and ongoing capacity planning of regulatory compliance (hardware, software, and systems configuration solutions) for Global Technology. The Compliance Lead IT Information Security will function as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in privacy and regulatory compliance including information security enterprise risk assessments, PCI remediation, data protection and strategy and in one or more regulatory areas such as SOX, SOC, PCI, SWIFT, CMPS, or GDPR. Other skills would include security audit programs and expert knowledge of audit procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Leads the SOX, SOC, PCI, and regulatory security audit programs with expert knowledge of audit procedures
• Develop teams understanding of control environment and identify approaches to improve controls.
• Evaluates the impact of proposed or required changes which may be complex in nature (internally and by vendors) especially in the areas of regulatory audits; provide recommendations to management with an impact assessment.
• Responsible for initiating and leading technical discussions, training other resources and communicating to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Ability to translate technical specifications to business requirements.
• Act as advisor to Sr. level IT management concerning compliance and risk strategy around regulatory and audit processes and strategies.
What we need from you
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
• Preferred Certifications: CISA, CISM, GIAC, CISSP
Typically, a minimum of 10+ years of progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines, technologies, or processes related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
• Expert knowledge and experience with privacy and regulatory compliance including information security enterprise risk assessments, PCI remediation, data protection and strategy
• Expert knowledge of preventative security controls, particularly in relation to protecting applications and data (i.e., firewalls, IDS/IPS, WAFs, anti-malware systems, cross-site scripting libraries, etc.)
• Expert knowledge of security processes such as vulnerability management and risk assessment
• Knowledge of SOX, SOC, PCI, and regulatory security audit programs and expert knowledge of audit procedures
• Expert knowledge of operating system security controls (e.g., Windows, Linux, Unix)
• Expert knowledge of IP networking and network protocols, architecture, and concepts
• Proficient understanding of business and information technology and security management processes
• Expert knowledge in writing processes, procedural document review/updating, audit findings, and vulnerability management/remediation reports
• Ability to understand complex business and information technology management processes.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans