Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
The Global Audience Analytics Manager will own the relationship with global DMP users of audience data within the Hearst Global portfolio. The Global Audience Analytics Manager will support auditing and maintenance of data products without Hearst’s DMP. The role may require working odd-hours to take conference calls with other markets. • Train international teams on DMP platform, focusing on specific applications and features to strategically align with each country’s objectives as well as advertisers’ goals
• Analyze and address requests from international offices around product usage and maintenance of product offerings
• Collaborate with multiple global offices to maintain organization and usage of the audience offering
• You are comfortable communicating clearly with diverse audiences, including with day-to-day clients, demonstrating the ability to translate technical subject matter expertise into relatable business terminology and respond to unexpected questions
• Develop a deep understanding of clients’ business goals and drive use of the DMP platform
• Maintain regular, proactive dialogue with users through standard, structured vehicles such as trainings or webinars.
• Develop strong trust-based client relationships through goal-setting, execution, expertise, and follow-through on both outbound and inbound requests.
• 60% global support/40% US support expected
• Educate users on updates to existing features and capabilities.
• Stay informed of data-driven marketing news, emerging tech, trends and competitor offerings
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 2-3 years in AdTech, publisher or agency business
• Strong knowledge of digital ecosystem
• Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
• Detail-oriented communicator and an expert at multi-tasking
• Effective decision-making/problem-solving skills
• Japanese or Mandarin speaking preferred, but not required
• Train international teams on DMP platform, focusing on specific applications and features to strategically align with each country’s objectives as well as advertisers’ goals