Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lebanon, Missouri
The primary result expected from the Assembly Tech will be assembling parts and subassemblies and operate bending equipment. The Assembly Tech will resolve assembly problems; participate in our quality process and complete preventative maintenance requirements. The Assembly Tech must communicate with co-workers and supervisors to solve process and product problems and accurately record production information.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (not intended to be all inclusive):
1. Positions, aligns, and fits, together parts, using jigs and hand tools.
2. Inserts parts into partial assembly, during various stages of assembly to complete product.
3. Verify product quality using established standards, specifications and work instructions.
4. Record various production and quality data.
5. Packages and labels product to established work instructions.
6. Acquires, moves and maintains stores of components and materials required in cell.
7. Moves finish product to designated locations.
8. Follows all applicable safety, quality and manufacturing standards.
9. Actively participates in applicable lean and other employee involvement activities.
10. Completes any required TPM in the cell.