Intern - Corporate Engineering
at Amneal Pharmceutical of New York LLC
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Brookhaven, New York
- The intern role is a temporary position (2-3 months) intended as a development assignment for undergraduate or graduate students within his/her area of study.
- Work in projects supporting the development or enhancement of Engineering programs.
- Assist in technical documentation, Data Analysis and Problem solving
- Surplus Pharmaceutical Equipment Identification, Coordination with cross functions and assist in disposal.
- Assist in NPL and R&D Engineering Activities. Support Engineering validations.
- Develop STP, Engineering presentations and CAR documents in consultation with site and corporate engineering teams.
- Assist with various project or task as assigned by supervisor.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws
- High School or GED - Required
- Currently enrolled Full time in accredited college / university -
- Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation -
Specialized Knowledge: Licenses:
- Current Company policies and practices, including safety rules and regulations -