- The intern role is a temporary position (2-3 months) intended as a development assignment for undergraduate or graduate students within his/her area of study.
- Assist with various project or task as assigned by supervisor.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws
- High School or GED - Required
- Currently enrolled Full time in accredited college / university -
- Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation -
Specialized Knowledge: Licenses:
- Current Company policies and practices, including safety rules and regulations -