Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: saint petersburg, Florida
Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people!
Support the campus workcells by receiving and interpreting product-related information from the customer to perform the activities that occur once an ECN package is released to Jabil that must be completed before the product build can occur or be scheduled including: Assist in the creation / maintenance of Bills Of Materials, Visuals, Machine programs, set ups, component master data, MES and all other related customer information, revision status, as required. Also maintain the STP Web site with the most current rev documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Learn at least three core functions below and be able to train others in those areas. Other duties may be assigned.
· Process Customer Documentation and resolve any confusion or conflicting information.
· Analyze all new BOM and Engineering Change Orders (ECO) for completeness before filling out an ECN form. Resolve discrepancies through communication with the customer, and all functional departments within the workcell.
· Verify necessary drawings are attached to each ECO and post on the Jabil web site. Verify that revisions of drawing match the revisions on the BOM.
· Generate any internal documentation needed to process Customer Documentation internally (e.g. cover sheets, summarized changes, BOM compares, etc.)
· Initiate an ECN Form detailing changes (e.g. adds, deletes, changes). Coordinate with the Planning and Purchasing groups to ensure that all effectivity dates, revision status, BOM changes, rework instructions are correct. Communicate changes to team and obtain all required signatures.
· Advise the customer of the implementation of ECO’s.
· Maintain archives (electronic/paper) of old revisions and end-of-life BOM’s, Drawings, set-up sheets, visuals, process flow charts. (History is properly tracked).
· Advise the customer of inaccuracies detected on their BOM and or Approved Vendor Listing (AVL). Get written approval for any subsequent changes. Elevate to the Planning Manager and Project Management, when necessary, to resolve issues.
· Keep an accurate and up to date revision status sheet.
· Load and verify customer Bill of materials.
· Load and verify component master data in ERP system.
· Ensure that standard cost have been rolled up.
· Understand Backflush methology and how it relates to the Bill of materials.
· Load AML.
Manufacturing Execution System (MES, AMW, Aegis, Cimbridge, Valor)
· Load and verify the CRD BOM.
· Create and maintains all machine programs used for Manufacturing.
· Update system configuration for revision changes.
· Maintain/create machine configuration in system.
· Creates and maintains all visual aids and process specifications used for Manufacturing and Quality.
· Provide daily support for manufacturing.
· Ensure that all files, soft and hard, are readily available to all appropriate departments/team members at all times.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or information systems and three years experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.