Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Harland Clarke is a leading provider of customer engagement solutions that help connect businesses and people how, when, and where it matters. The company offers payment tools such as checks and cards; lifecycle marketing solutions; and promotional products for businesses. The company deploys these customer engagement solutions holistically, across print, phone, and digital channels, ensuring that the customers of its world-class client base enjoy a consistently superior experience. Harland Clarke serves more than 43 million consumers and 6 million small and medium sized businesses per year, through deep relationships with 11,000+ clients and distribution partners. Harland Clarke is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. Harland Clarke has been recognized as a 2018 top workplace in San Antonio, TX. For more information, visit www.harlandclarke.com or follow Harland Clarke on LinkedIn and on Twitter @HarlandClarke.
· Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
· Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
· Explore new education opportunities with our tuition reimbursement plans.
· We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
We’re looking for a dynamic Creative Services director to join our Marketing Operations team. We are a creative, innovative, energetic and highly collaborative team, driven by our shared desire to help our clients succeed through industry-leading customer engagement solutions.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of all aspects of content and design services to our internal clients. S/he will closely collaborate with the corporate marketing team and other internal clients to ensure that our team provides excellent service and execution in support of our marketing efforts.
In addition, the successful candidate will work with:
• Executive team, to support their graphic and presentation needs
• Product management, to help develop prototype solutions as needed
• Sales, to provide spec designs for certain products as needed
• Agencies and freelancers, to provide additional bandwidth in times of high volume work
The successful candidate will be detail oriented and a problem solver, have a strong customer service attitude, and will be a true team player with leadership skills and a can-do attitude.
Harland Clarke is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Johnny Knifer at .