Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Center Valley, Pennsylvania
The Hearst Enthusiast Group—Bicycling, Popular Mechanics, and Runner’s World—is seeking a photographer. This person will be responsible for the creation, production, and distribution of photographic imagery for our three brands. These duties include working with the photo director and test director, in addition to the design staff, test staff, training and fitness staff, and others to produce original imagery that embodies and elevates the vision of the brands. In addition to a background in photography, the ideal candidate also has an affinity for running, riding, science, tech, outdoors, or DIY.
The role is based in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania. NOTE: For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format with salary requirements and a link to a portfolio of work.
• Work with the photo director, test director, and other staff to originate photographs for all our brands across all channels
• Produce all photographs on an aggressive budget and production schedule
• 1+ years professional experience providing relevant photographic content for media or brands
• Budget- and metric-driven personality
• Must be able to manage feedback from multiple parties and deal with fast-changing priorities
• Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
• Must be able to work flexible hours as needed