at SLM Staffing, LLC
Posted in Drivers 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: MAITLAND, Florida
- Transports and escorts residents to their appointments and ensures their safe return to the community.
- Assists passengers to enter and leave vehicle, holds umbrellas in wet weather, and loads and unloads wheelchairs and other equipment or passenger belongings.
- Performs daily vehicle inspections prior to starting a route, including checking of fluids, lights, tires to ensure vehicle is in good operating condition.
- Serves as activity/outing support as needed. Functions as marketing/public relations contact when escorting residents to doctor’s offices/hospitals.
- Possesses valid Class B commercial driver's license with passenger endorsement and/or CDL license with endorsement for call and type of vehicle in accordance with state laws.
- Demonstrates safe driving and clean driving record for the past three years.
- Must be between the ages of 23 and 65. (Applicants 65 years and older will require physician statement confirming fitness for driving.)
This position offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits, paid time off and employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace
See job description