We are excited to announce that DocuTAP and Practice Velocity are now Experity, and we are adding new Engineer/Developer positions to the team!
Responsibilities for Software Engineer
- The Software Engineer’s primary function will be to design, development, maintenance, and support of custom .NET applications.
- Be responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and support of custom .NET applications which includes the development and modification of frontend and backend code
- Apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with project teams on design specifications and system requirements
- C#, ASP.NET Core
- Angular, Angular Materials, DevExtreme
- SignalR, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- DevExpress, WPF, VB.NET, ASP.NET WebForms
- LLBLGen Pro, Dapper, SQL Server
- Docker, ELK, Azure
- Git, GitHub
- And Many Others!
Qualifications for Software Engineer
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience
- At least one year C# development experience.
- At least one year database experience.
Every team member exhibits our core values
- Team player
- Positive energy
- Continuous improvement
- Clients win
See job description