Sr Software Engineer Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Aerospace is a $10B SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing, and distributing advanced electronic systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
As our SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR, you will join a global team focused on providing a world-class Engineering Report System (ERS) to Aerospace product developers. Honeywell's ERS is a web based authoring tool with automated configurable workflows with approvals. ERS is used as central repository for all Honeywell Internal, Engineering wide reports, accessible to global users with stringent security compliance as per IP/ITAR and EAR. ERS generates PDFs automatically and archives all relevant artifacts with interfaces to Teamcenter and other In-house tools. This application is actively used by 1500+ users every month with more than 200K+ published reports.
35 Reporting System Administration 25 Server Administration 10 SDLC 15 Access 15 Testing YOU MUST HAVE
• 5+ years of Linux or Microsoft Systems Administration experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineering field
• Strong expertise in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Good understanding on deployment process for web application.
• Strong customer interaction experience.
• Knowledgeable on Mechanical-oriented products
• Ability to perform UAT(testing) and provide regular feedback to the development team
• Understanding of the hardware manufacturing process
Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PR 00604 PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.