Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: saint petersburg, Florida
Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people!
The Senior Financial Analyst will perform analyses for senior and executive management on an ad hoc and recurring basis. These efforts should be performed with a creative and efficient approach and attention to detail. This role is also responsible for the maintenance and improvement of Jabil’s financial systems and toolsets and must interact with accountants at various levels and peers across multiple functions to achieve that goal. All activities are undertaken with the objective to improve Jabil’s operating results while maintaining the controls and discipline compliant with Jabil standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prepare and analyze complex financial reports on a recurring and/or ad hoc basis
· Review, analyze, approve, and prioritize requests for change to the financial reporting systems and toolsets
· Support plants needing assistance or training on the use of financial systems and toolsets
· Develop specifications for, and implement, improvements to financial systems and toolsets
· Prioritize initiatives to modify and enhance financial systems and toolsets based on costs, benefits and overall impact to the company
· Perform ad hoc analyses often with very specific deadlines
· Responsible for managing user requests for change to the financial systems and toolsets of the company
· Analysis of these requests, due diligence into the necessity of the request and development of alternatives are all required to adequately prioritize and facilitate improvement to the systems and toolsets
· Other duties may be assigned.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.