Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
Programming Languages: Java 1.8
Development Framework: Spring boot 1.5
Database Connectivity: Hibernate 4.3.8,JDBC
Container Technology: Docker
Container Management System: Kubernetes
API Gateway: Zuul
Operating System: CentOS
Version Control System: Git,GitHub Enterprise
Build Orchestration and Deployment: Looper, Concord, OneOps
Cloud Provider: OpenStack
Logging: ELK Stack: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
Monitoring and Alerting: Medusa, Spotlight
Configuration: Cloud Configuration Management (CCM)
Credential Store: AppVault
Authentication: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Should have working experience using SOAP UI / API Development for automating API Calls.
• Good experience of AGILE Methodologies and Scrum. Waterfall model Development environment and well versed with SDLC methodology.
• TRIRIGA platform awareness is added advantage.
• Working experience in providing solution for stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of java system architecture.
• Design, Develop(Coding, Review, Unit testing, debugging & deployment & Operations & Support) and maintain java software applications.
• Lead the Operations & Support activities. Monitor the Service now tickets and respond. Identify technical tickets and assign it to development team for break fix.
• Work with client team to get the clarity on the backlog. Prioritize the backlog and track to a closure.
• Develop design specifications, installation instructions, implementation & security guidelines and other system-related information.
• Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program level.
• Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of java system architecture.
• Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
• Identifying production and non-production application issues.
• Transforming requirements into stipulations.
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
• Work with Dev team to develop technical designs for application development.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|