CNC Milling Machinist
- Responsible for operating CNC MILL (VMC MACHINE)
- Setup, inspecting parts to drawings requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions when necessary and reporting needed repairs
- Review setup sheet and specifications to determine setup procedures
- Read and understand blueprints a must
- Advanced math knowledge
- Overtime may be required per business needs. Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Ideal applicant will possess 3-5 years’ aerospace experience operating and setup knowledge of standard CNC controllers, i.e. CNC vertical and horizontal mills.
- Must be familiar with FANUC & OSP controls.
- Must be knowledgeable of machining technology, mechanical principles, and shop mathematics.
- Qualified applicant must have good verbal and written communication skills. Must read, write, and speak English.
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent. Completion of a CNC program preferred.