Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
HEALTHCARE RECRUITING COORDINATOR
Corporate/Home Office Positions
Avamere Corporate Office and Support
25115 SW Parkway Ave
Work where you make a difference!
Healthcare Recruiting Coordinator
Full-time Position Available
Avamere Health Services
25115 SW Parkway Ste. B
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
The Healthcare Recruiting Coordinator/Junior Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, closing and processing for hire healthcare professionals for Assisted Living facilities. This position will also support the Recruiters and the Director of Recruiting in their activities related to several programs focused on generating an on-going pool of healthcare candidates.
* Coordination of all career fairs and recruitment events.
* Job posting and advertising for all open positions and maintaining the Open Position Report.
* Developing of recruitment marketing material, interview packets and maintaining inventory of all career fair giveaways.
* Arranging all travel for candidates and recruiters, such as; booking flights, car rental and hotel accommodations.
* Assisting the Director of Recruiting with various recruitment reports.
* Sourcing candidates and researching and developing new recruitment tools.
* Responsible for maintaining accurate records in ATS; updating employee or candidate status, etc.
* Will work on various projects throughout the year to include but not limited to; Clinical Internship Program and Social Media Program.
* Generate and maintain a diverse pool of qualified prospects to provide a qualified applicant flow to fill open positions. Create and sustain effective methods and processes to identify the most qualified candidates for healthcare positions. Provide feedback to hiring managers on prospects to help with decision-making.
* Be the primary point of contact for the candidates.
* Arranges interviews by coordinating candidate and hiring manager schedules; arranges travel, lodging, escorting candidate to interview and facility tours when necessary.
* Collect and document information on candidates with regards to qualifications, motivations, phone interview and compensation requirements.
* Negotiates start date, employment offers, sign on bonuses and/or relocation with management approval.
* Maintains all accurate ongoing candidate information and recruitment process in iCIMS ATS system.
* Completes reference checks, pulls licensure, OIG, EPLS, SDN and hires qualified applicants in the Recruiter Database/ATS.
* Work closely with our Human Resources Department, Payroll Department and Benefit/401K Administrator when offering positions.
* Network, establish, and maintain relationships within the health care industry. You will be expected to have a strong understanding of our industry in order to recruit and represent the organization effectively.
* Update recruiting knowledge by participating in local healthcare recruitment association, recruitment education conferences, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks and other professional organizations.
* Participates in monthly recruitment meetings and one on one weekly recruitment meetings with the Director of Recruiting.
* Participates in Social Media; professional profile on Linkedin.com, posting job openings on social media websites, pushing information out to the marketing department for other social media websites, searching for candidates on social media websites and participating in creating material for the Student by-weekly newsletter.
* Rapidly, and effectively respond to the urgent recruiting needs of internal clients.
* Develop, implement, and evaluate cost-effective recruiting methods both internally and externally using such resources as; resumes searches, cold calling, job fairs, college recruiting, networking, and employee referrals.
* Experience in healthcare staffing, recruiting or healthcare administration preferred
* Experience with project management-preferably with recruitment and retention projects in the healthcare industry
* Strong computer skills; Microsoft office, ATS/Staffing Software, Internet, etc.
* Loves to work with people
* Self-motivated and self-directed
* Strong organization skills, detail oriented and excellent follow through skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Motivated by personal growth and development
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills with a strong sense of professionalism.
* The ability to work successfully independently and as part of a team
* The ability to travel up to 25% of the work year
* The ability to lift up to 50 lbs on an occasional basis as needed
As a part of the Avamere Family of Companies, we embrace our mission to enhance the life of everyone we serve. Being a part of Avamere provides us with comprehensive clinical resources such as therapy, home health, and hospice care to best serve our Independent and Assisted Living residents. The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients and residents.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS