Coordination of the production process for a department to optimize the use of all resources in meeting and/or exceeding established plant goals and client/customer expectations
1. Provides feedback to providers related to meeting or exceeding expectations defined.
2. Ensure the maintenance of all production equipment.
3. Plan and coordinate department's activities to support SQDC targets, and meet and/or exceed client and/or customers' expectations.
4. Actively participate on assigned teams and/or projects.
5. Ensure assigned departments perform tasks as outlined in Job Instruction Breakdowns, Quality Specifications, and Standard Operating Practices.
6. Participate in identifying hiring needs; employee selection and training process
7. Provide communication on departmental expectations, motivates team members, and identifies opportunity for improvements.
8. Provide team leadership consistent with company vision, mission, CITE principles.
9. Ensures Policies are followed and provides guidance and discipline.
10. Effectively utilize all resources to maximum potential performance to achieve SQDC goals.
11. Establishes individual goals for team members in alignment with overall organization goals and performs periodic performance reviews to determine progress.
12. Support and represent company as a union-free environment
13. Provide a safe and productive work environment, including housekeeping.
14. Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
15. Role model CITE and Working in Teams principles
16. Perform other tasks as directed by direct supervisor
Will supervise hourly employees in the assigned department and/or departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of direct reports. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employee; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Production department
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled