Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Mott MacDonald is seeking a water/wastewater/reuse engineer to work with an established team of water/wastewater/reuse engineers in our Lakewood, Colorado office. We are searching for candidates that have the ability and desire to become a key member of our team. Projects include treatment process, pumping, collection, and conveyance facilities.
Position responsibilities will include:
* Working under the supervision of a Project Manager or Senior Project Engineer
* Ability to work both independently and with a group to complete assignments
* Assisting project team members to complete planning, design, and construction phase services on municipal water, wastewater, and reuse infrastructure projects, including piping, pumping, and treatment systems
* Preparing technical memoranda, reports, drawings, specifications, and other project related documents
* Completing technical evaluations
* Supporting field investigations and information collection
* Preparing engineering, process, and hydraulic calculations
* Analyzing data, reviewing technical information, conducting technical evaluations, and assisting with process, material, and equipment selection
* Assisting with submittal review, responding to contractor information requests, contract document interpretation, and field observation
* Providing business development support, including assisting with preparing proposals and developing client relationships
* Bachelor degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering from an accredited college with a water/wastewater/reuse focus
* 10 or more years of experience in water/wastewater/reuse engineering
* Registered Colorado Professional Engineer (PE)
* Experience completing municipal water, wastewater, and reuse infrastructure projectsBasic knowledge of industry standard computer software (examples include ArcGIS, BioWin, WaterCAD, InfoWater, SewerCAD, and InfoSewer)
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in basic desktop computer programs such as MS Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
* Interested in working on a variety of municipal water, wastewater, and reuse infrastructure projects
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defence, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.