Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Perform Supply Planning processes and Net Requirements generation for Finished Goods intended for the US Market, or Global Affiliate Markets. This includes the generation and management of Purchase Orders and Net Requirements for both Internal Supply Affiliates and Third Parties. Accurately predict inventory levels and coverage.
* Determine, review, audit, and support planning parameters used within the Planning/MRP functionality of the SAP and Rapid Response planning systems.
* Maintain detailed understanding of Master Data used within the Planning processes.
* Analyze SAP Planning and Reporting outputs for accuracy. Initiate changes or corrective actions as needed. Assist other Team members in defining Planning parameters and in understanding the role each data element plays within the Planning process.
* Operate Planning and Procurement processes within established Planning Parameters and Supply Chain Business Processes.
* Issue External or Internal Purchase Orders, as well as Net Requirements, in compliance with established Service Level Agreements between the Parties.
* Collaborate with other departments as required to ensure successful supply planning and inventory management. This collaboration includes Manufacturing Operations, Sourcing, Commercial Teams, Quality, Logistics, and Accounts Payable. Maintain good relationships and contacts with Supply Sites. Ensure a detailed understanding of Supply Contracts, particularly with Third parties.
* Maintain a very detailed understanding of the US Market and Product Demands. Work with the Commercial and Demand teams to understand changing demands and new demand opportunities. Ensure successful planning through changing demand situations.
* Identify potential supply constraints and ensure alignment with Supply Sites to resolve appropriately. Evaluate options and potential trade-offs and make appropriate recommendations.
* Clearly document supply situations and gaps and ensure stakeholder groups are fully informed. Support related weekly Out-of-Stock and Potential-Out-of-Stock deliverable reporting requirements.
* Identify potential inventory obsolescence situations.
* Evaluate and document options to avoid obsolescence, and independently make appropriate recommendations.
* Assist in new product integrations including but not limited to: master data setup, supply/demand analyses, determination of supply chain product flows. Generate data, statistics, and Key Performance Indicators as required Locally, Regionally, or Globally in support of the Supply Planning processes. Ensure information gathering and completion of documentation to meet the weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual reporting requirements. Consider and suggest new analyses that would provide valuable insight into Planning processes and Supply Chain performance. Support the Monthly Sales and Operations Planning processes.
* Maintain detailed understanding of integration points between system and business processes. Understand system and business touchpoints between North America and Global Mylan affiliates. Make recommendations to Manager/Director for process improvements. Work with Manager/Director to implement process improvements within the Planning Team. Serve as a
* Leader within the team for promoting positive change.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Must possess/demonstrate advanced knowledge of supply chain planning and inventory management, as well as an understanding of production processes.
* Must possess strong analytical, organization, communication, systems thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills. Must have the ability to multi-task and have meticulous attention to detail.
* Must be process-oriented.
* Must possess computer skills and a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. ERP system skills desired.
* Position functions autonomously, under general supervision.
* Will both follow established procedures and independently determine the appropriate approach to providing business solutions. Decision making is required.
* May be called upon to serve as a mentor to other Planners in Supply Chain concepts and planning processes.
* Minimum of a bachelors degree (or equivalent) and/or 2-4 years of experience. SAP system experience preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents.
* Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence.
* Ability to work with managers or directors and communicate ambiguous concepts.
* Ability to present to groups across the organization.
* Ability to perform computations such as percentages, ratios, and rates. Ability to use basic Algebra and calculate predictive statistics.
* Ability to look at and understand historical data and predict the future.
* Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis.
* Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
* Typically sitting at a desk or table.
* Normal office environment.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: May 15, 2019, 8:06:37 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.