Work Location: Hill AFB, UT Clearance Requirements: Background Check
Electronics Technician I
As a subsidiary of Goldbelt, Inc., Goldbelt Falcon is a an 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation providing scientific, engineering and technical services tailored to the defense, security, aerospace and environmental markets. Goldbelt Falcon is in search of an Electronics Technician I located at Hill AFB, Utah.
The Electronics Technician, Maintenance I is responsible for performing a variety of basic technical knowledge to perform simple or routine tasks by following detailed instructions. This position requires repairing electronic equipment, basic level knowledge of torque and force applications, basic flow application knowledge, and taking test readings using common metrology instruments.
• Maintain, repair, and calibrate physical/dimensional and basic electronics test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE) and laboratory standards with experience in all technical areas.
• Possess ability to read and understand schematic and wiring diagrams.
• Perform general maintenance and overhaul procedures.
• Basic knowledge of electrical principles and safety with application of energized equipment.
• Basic knowledge of pressure principles, understanding of units of measure, and application of pressure for direct readout.
• Maintain and calibrate temperature and pressure test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE) and laboratory standards in technical application areas.
• Basic knowledge of torque and force application and principles.
• Capture test readings using common instruments such as micrometers, calipers, faro arms, optical comparators, load cells, dynamometer, liquid flow meters, torque ranges up to 10,000 FT/LBS, and use of automated software associated to testing and calibration
• Replace mechanical components and wiring circuits.
• Ensure work is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices.
• Operate under close supervision and achieve technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician.
• Provide technical training to all personnel in lab operations, calibration process, schematic and technical drawing analysis, quality processes, and all other functions of the technicians job description.
• Performs other assigned duties from supervision and Management as required.
• Proven record of honesty and integrity in all relationships.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years technical experience.
• Basic knowledge of electrical components, electronics, electromechanical, mechanical, physics, optics, and thermal principles as they apply to metrology practices.
• Experience with maintenance data collections systems, supply, transportation, and electronic mail is required.
• Previous PMEL/Metrology experience desired.
• Good organizational skills, with the ability to establish priorities.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Will be required to obtain a clearance and background check for system access.
Goldbelt Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.