Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
Location: Moscow, Idaho
• Bachelor’s degree in Education, Psychology, Counseling, or related field.
• Experience working with individuals from diverse educational, cultural, and economic backgrounds.
• Experience utilizing learning strategies and developing academic intervention strategies to enhance learning for academically under-prepared students and students with education-impacting disabilities.
• Demonstrated ability to help students with motivation and engagement around academics.
• Experience in counseling and/or advising.
• Knowledge of disability regulations and laws associated in higher education.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of NCAA academic rules and regulations.
• Strong commitment to academic and personal integrity.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
• Availability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Posting Number: SP002180P
Posting Date: 05/10/2019
Open Until Filled: Yes
Position is open until filled, however, applications received on or before May 24, 2019 will receive first consideration. Position will remain open until a sufficient pool of candidates is identified.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency