Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Panama City, Florida
This position will be 4-6 months in duration.
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex telecommunication work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
• Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations. Designs, builds, and implements Telecommunication systems.
• Directs compilation of records and reports concerning network operations and maintenance. Troubleshoots network performance issues. Analyzes network traffic and provides capacity planning solutions.
• Monitors and responds to complex technical control facility hardware and software problems. Interfaces with vendor support service groups to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
• Performs a variety of systems engineering tasks and activities that are broad in nature and are concerned with major network and telecommunication systems design, integration, and implementation, including hardware, software, and support facilities and/or equipment.
• Provides assistance for all telecommunication systems operations activities, including telecommunications/communications operations, data entry, data control, LAN/MAN/WAN administration and operations support, operating systems programming, system security policy procedures, and/or web strategy and operations.
• Monitors and responds to hardware, software, and telecommunication problems.
• Provides the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals).
• Utilizes software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting network performance.
• Troubleshoots network systems when necessary and makes improvements to the network
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education: Must be a U.S. Citizen
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V