Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Panama City, Florida
This position will be 4-6 months in duration.
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key database, storage and data center tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major database, storage and data center technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
• Designs and builds relational databases. Performs data access analysis design, and archive/recovery design and implementation.
• Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
• Works in a data warehouse environment, which includes data design, database architecture, and metadata repository creation.
• Translates business needs into long-term architecture solutions.
• Defines, designs, and builds dimensional databases.
• Develops data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and integrating systems.
• Advises on selection of technological purchases with regards to processing, data storage, data access, and applications development. Sets standards for the client/server relational database structure for the organization (SQL, ORACLE, SYBASE, etc.).
• Reviews and develops object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education: Must be a U.S. Citizen