Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Covington, Kentucky
ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach also provides Performance Services including integrated solutions, design/build, engineering services, and productivity software to optimize packaging line design and deliver maximum uptime.
ProMach designs, manufactures, integrates, and supports the most sophisticated and advanced packaging solutions in the global marketplace. Its diverse customer base, from Fortune 500 companies to smaller, privately-held businesses worldwide, depends on reliable, flexible, technologically advanced equipment and integrated solutions. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Europe, United Arab Emirates and China. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
• Lead efforts in the identification, implementation and support of U.S. and international tax planning strategies.
• Participate in the Company’s merger and acquisition activities to ensure the Company’s tax exposures are minimized and tax opportunities are maximized and the optimal corporate legal structure is achieved.
• Complete and file (including all related analysis and support) of the following:
o Federal, international, state, and local income tax returns tax returns;
o Federal, international, state, and local estimated income tax returns; and
o State and local sales/use and property tax returns.
• Direct activities of tax filing preparers of global operations
• Oversee and manage federal, international, state, and local audits related to income and non-income tax filings (except payroll and employee benefits tax filings, which are handled by separate Company departments) and the timely resolution of notices and correspondence with taxing authorities.
• Complete (including all related analysis and support whether done internally or through coordination with external service providers) of accounting for income taxes (ASC 740) in the US and international subsidiaries.
• Monitor tax rates, tax law changes, and develops the Company response to such changes.
• Complete (including all related analysis and support whether done internally or through coordination with external service providers) transfer pricing and management fee arrangements.
• Act as the primary liaison with company management on tax related issues, accounting staff on tax accounting issues, and company management in the estimation and monitoring of annual cash taxes.
• Finalize implementation of tax provision preparation software, transitioning from manual Excel-based process
• Ensure that appropriate internal controls are in place over accounting for income taxes and tax return compliance requirements (including the documentation required, if any, under Sarbanes Oxley).
• Supervise and manage tax external advisors.
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Tax with an advanced degree highly preferred.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
• Minimum of 10 years of progressive finance/accounting roles with a proven track record of successfully leading all financial operations, cash management and accounting controls.
• Demonstrated ability to develop new ideas/alternatives to complex taxation issues.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in federal, state, local, and internal tax areas.
• Demonstrated knowledge of taxation systems and processes.
• Highly proficient with MS Office suite, especially Excel.
• Experience with tax provision software.
• Strong experience partnering with senior leadership on achieving business success across a multi-product line and a broad geographic region.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex business problems and recommend sound financial solutions.
• “Roll up your sleeves” and can-do attitude, energetic, forward-thinking leader with strong ability to multi-task.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external working relationships.
See job description