Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oakland, Maryland
Oakland Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
706 E Alder Street
Oakland, MD 21550
Full-Time Staffing Coordinator Needed
The Staffing Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating the staffing needs of the facility for a defined resident/patient population and time frame and maintaining accurate records related to the staffing of the nursing department. The Staffing Coordinator creates a master schedule, adequately staffs the facility's nursing units according to budgeted hours per patient day and budgeted staffing ratio. They also are responsible for making out the daily schedules for the nursing department and coordinating with the HR/Payroll coordinator to ensure that appropriate time records are kept.
* Must have at minimum a High School Diploma or equivalent G.E.D
* Must have knowledge of staffing and orientation schedules
* Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast paced environment
* Current CNA Certification preferred, not required
* OnShift or Kronos experience strongly preferred
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are also offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance Coverage
* Short and Long-Term Disability Options
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* 401 (k) Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
* Helping Friends Foundation
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.