Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New Haven, Connecticut
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Functions in a team environment with other HRConnect staff and will be responsible for providing a broad range of onboarding services and support to the Talent Acquisition team. Responsible for assigning and tracking onboarding tasks in our onboarding system from the point of the offer letter through new employee orientation.
* 1. Performs onboarding functions to ensure the efficient operation of the department. Responds to calls and emails in a timely and professional manner. Relays accurate messages to the appropriate personnel.
* 2. Provide support for all aspects of onboarding including new hire, transfers, promotions, etc.
* 3. Works closely with Talent Acquisition Partners to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for every applicant and employee.
* 4. Ensures that all processing is done accurately and timely. Processing is done in Lawson (infor) system (pre-boarding and onboarding).
* 5. Provide administrative support in order to ensure efficient and confidential flow of information.
* 5.1. Provide general information regarding position openings, salary/benefits and recruitment status, as appropriate. Assist employees/candidates with recruitment staffing questions and determines which inquiries can be handled independently, by staff, or by the manager exclusively.
* 5.2. As assigned, maintain requisition assignments in a timely manner according to established VRC procedures, resolving issues and informing manager, as necessary.
* 5.3. Ensures applicable documentation is uploaded to employee's record in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
* 5.4. Assist with maintenance of applicant tracking systems, including accurate data entry of new employee information, etc., according to established procedures.
* 5.5. Demonstrates knowledge of the technology systems used to support Talent Acquisition and applicants.
* 5.6. Act as a backup to fill in for onboarding staff as needed.
* 6. Develops knowledge across all the HR functional areas by keeping abreast of organizational and policy changes.
* 7. Assists with special projects, initiatives, or processes as needed.
Graduation from high school or equivalent, including or supplemented by secretarial course work.
Minimum two (2) secretarial experience in a customer related environment (preferably in Human Resources).
Must type 60 wpm. PC skills, utilizing Microsoft Office products. Must have excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills. Excellent communication, interpersonal and ability to work within team environment skills.
Incumbent held responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of own work. Ensure the confidentiality and security of all information relating to work. Provides secretarial support to Recruitment and Staffing department. Prepares statistics and reports dealing with applicant sources, recruitment effort and employment activity.
Exercises independent judgment in communications and interactions with management, employees and applicants. Provides back-up support and assistance to fellow HRConnect staff. Maintains accuracy of system and system information which have direct budget impact on the department. Prepares for distribution and review a variety of regularly issued reports. Have understanding and mastering of all support functions within Talent Acquisition and is capable therefore of filing in for any vacancy.