Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Geneva, Illinois
Prepares and serves beverages for customers and collects payment for purchased goods.
* Prepares cafe beverages and food items, with the ability to accurately handle multiple customer orders at a time.
* Maintains a clean and orderly workspace. Maintains attractiveness and palatability of cafe food and beverage items, as well as the sanitation of counter space and cafe machinery.
* Operates cash register efficiently. Properly fills out all cash-related documents, deposit slips, etc. Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices.
* Demonstrates teamwork by helping coworkers within and across departments. Actively participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.