Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pensacola, Florida
The following job functions will be encountered by the Marketing Coordinator here at Mott MacDonald:
* Review project advertisements and requests for proposals/qualifications for submittal requirements and assists in the development of proposal structure, content, and production schedule to meet the requirements.
* Work with project managers and engineers to understand project scope and requirements and proactively facilitate communication and information distribution to guide the preparation of the proposal.
* Compose engaging proposal text and layouts consistent with the company s established writing and branding standards, including proofreading documentation for consistency, correctness.
* Print, bind, and deliver/ship proposal packages and marketing materials.
Marketing and content management
* Develop, write, and maintain marketing information systems and records, including staff resumes, project profiles and photography, client references, technical data, proposal graphics, and other standard materials.
* Provide graphic and layout support for presentations, proposals, and other promotional material.
* Assist with coordinating of client/industry events including conferences, tradeshows, and community engagement/sponsorships.
* Prepare compelling project and company content for press releases, brochures, and award submissions ensuring that messages are supportive of and consistent with the company s branding and marketing strategies.
* Provide support to engineering and administrative office staff as needed to ensure function of daily operations and special events.
* Data entry, inventorying, supplies ordering, and other administrative work as needed.
We invite resumes from qualified applicants that have 0-3 years experience in the Marketing Industry.
Ideally candidates will have completed a Bachelor s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or similar field.
We will also consider candidates who are in their final year of their Bachelor s program to work part time within the office.
The following are additional traits that are required or preferred in this role:
* Excellent writing, communication, and organization skills required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is preferred.
* Understands the importance of people skills and will develop respectful relationships with managers and engineering staff.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize/re-prioritize, and effectively manage time to meet deadlines.
* Thrives in fast-paced environment and under pressure while maintaining attention to details and a positive attitude.
* Has a relentless thirst for knowledge, facts, details, and accuracy, including understanding civil engineering.
* Possesses a can do attitude and actively pursues work in support of supervisor and other marketing staff.
Should this be the ideal role for your future career aspirations, please submit your cover letter*, resume* and portfolio* for consideration.
Mott MacDonald is an employee-owned, global engineering, management, and development consultancy firm with a reputation for technical excellence on some of the world s most prominent and challenging projects. We serve a number of marketing sectors including highways and bridges, tunnels, rail, aviation, ports, coastal, water and wastewater, oil and gas, power, and buildings and facilities. We have seven offices in Florida with Pensacola being the largest, with 80+ staff.
We are seeking a Proposal & Marketing Assistant to join our team in Pensacola, FL. The primary role of this position is to support our proposal and marketing team in Florida and the Southeast in developing RFP/RFQ responses, proposals and other marketing collateral; assisting in creating and updating staff resumes, certifications, and project case studies; assisting in conference/tradeshow coordination; and assisting the engineering staff on other related marketing and business needs as necessary.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, organized, flexible person with excellent written, verbal, and layout skills with the ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines to support marketing and proposal activities. They will possess or are on track to complete ( 1 year) a university degree in a relevant field (communications, marketing, journalism, or similar). They will be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat, and have experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Additional key attributes include attention to detail, energetic, proactive, results-oriented, and a proven team player.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.