Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New Haven, Connecticut
EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
Job Summary: The Facility Coordinator will plan and schedule daily and long term work for site based facility maintenance team using CMMS and associated software programs. Perform administrative duties as assigned by site manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Receives and schedules for subcontractors and on-site personnel, enters missing data and/or modifies as necessary to ensure correctness
* Interfaces with customer (if necessary) to clarify the scope of work requested, follows up with status as required
* Creates schedule and dispatches to applicable team member on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
* Generates and dispatches weekly and monthly PM's, tracks progress throughout the month to ensure compliance
* Maintains work order logs for monthly reports, making changes as necessary to ensure correctness
* Generates metrics (graphs, charts, spreadsheets, etc.) using applicable software as deemed necessary by the site manger
* Processes daily time sheets for team and ensures correctness
* Assists in procuring material and services to include issuing and maintaining PO's and invoices
* Schedules and maintains safety matrix for team members
* Maintains filing system ensuring proper record keeping
* Performs any other duties as deemed necessary by the site manager
* Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school. * At least 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience * CMMS platform experience (IWMS preferred) * Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, Project and Power Point
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer