Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Panama City, Florida
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Shift: Full-time, Nights (Rotating Weekends)
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS! ($3000 WITH ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE)
MILITARY & SPOUSES OF MILITARY ARE NOW BEING OFFERED A NEW HIRE BONUS TO JOIN OUR HCA TEAM OF HOSPITALS!!
HCA is dedicated to hiring our American Heroes and bringing those iconic military branch values and work ethic to join our teams and provide care to our communities while ensuring our military and their families' success in the civilian work sector. BONUS AMOUNT - 24 MONTH COMMITMENT TO AN HCA FACILITY - RN - $5,000 (TWO BONUSES CANNOT BE COMBINED)
Women's Care Unit
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, FL is hiring a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) to join a dynamic team and top notch facility! Panama City is located in the Florida Panhandle and has some of the worlds most beautiful white sand beaches. Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a four time Top 100 Hospital, Leapfrog A hospital since 2012, four time Joint Commission Top Performer, and has the area's only Pediatric ER, Pediatric ICU and Level III NICU. Come join our team today!
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Tasks and responsibilities include assessing plans and evaluates patient care needs.
** Qualified Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran (Registered Nurse, Certified Surgical Technicians and Paramedic) recruits will be eligible for a sign-on bonus when hired to join our HCA team of caregivers. Speak to a Recruiter for more details.
* Current FL RN license require or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
* Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
* ONE YEAR OF RN EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.