Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Panama City, Florida
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Shift: PRN/Per Diem
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, FL is hiring a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) to join a dynamic team and top notch facility! Panama City is located in the Florida Panhandle and has some of the worlds most beautiful white sand beaches. Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a four time Top 100 Hospital, Leapfrog A hospital since 2012, four time Joint Commission Top Performer, and has the area's only Pediatric ER, Pediatric ICU and Level III NICU. Come join our team today!
The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Tasks and responsibilities include assessing plans and evaluates patient care needs.
QUALIFICATIONS Required Job Qualifications include:
* Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
* ONE YEAR OF RN EXP REQUIRED
* Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.