Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
Galderma, Nestlé Skin Health’s medical solutions business, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin, hair and nails.
Strategic brands in the U.S. include Epiduo® Gel, Epiduo® Forte Gel, Oracea® Capsules, Clobex® Spray, Mirvaso® Gel, MetroGel® Gel, Soolantra® Cream, Vectical® Cream, Tri-Luma® Cream, Cetaphil®, Differin® Gel OTC, Restylane®, Restylane® Silk, Restylane ® Lyft, Restylane® Refyne, Restylane® Defyne, Dysport® and Sculptra® Aesthetic.
For more information, please visit www.galdermausa.com and www.galderma.com.
Galderma is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.
The Medical Affairs Intern will assist in organization of the BU data dissemination and strategic plan across all aesthetic brands, and track progress and assist with development of deliverables. This includes uploading new projects or project updates to the content management system, proofreading deliverables, and creating an organizational chart for all aesthetic brands.
• As per Intern Program outline, Intern position requires attendance at a college or university, preferably with a focus on life sciences or healthcare
• Must be able to demonstrate a high-level of competency relating to administrative and clerical responsibilities, procedures, and systems
• Proficiency with MS Office is required
• Ability to demonstrate excellent communication (verbal/written); excellent grammar is required
• Ability to demonstrate organizational/time management skills; must be able to balance multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
• Demonstrate high level of integrity and sense of urgency
Travel & Residency
• Upload new projects or project updates to content management system or appropriate database
• Create chart of dissemination and strategic plan across all aesthetic brands
• Assist with proofreading deliverables (e.g., abstracts, outlines, manuscript drafts)
• Collaborate with Medical Affairs team to create medical content as needed
• Assist with aesthetics monthly meeting agenda development and disseminate meeting minutes and action items
• Other Medical Affairs projects assigned
The work environment characteristics and physical requirements described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee may or may not be frequently/or occasionally required to:
• Stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
• Climb stairs or ride elevators.
• Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Use close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Manipulate keyboard or otherwise access computer, telephone and hand-held devices.
• Be exposed to outside weather conditions while going in and out of office buildings.
• Be exposed to moderate noise level usually in warehouse settings.
• Be exposed to moving equipment, mechanical parts, and/or high places; or moving between air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned environments.