Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
• Implement and train facilities on the application of corporate programs, such as:
• Customer Service training and education
• Assist facilities with the implementation and monitoring of the Guardian Angel (resident program to ensure excellent care)
• Support for special programs: such as ventilator, kidney dialysis or diabetes
• Ensure consistent application of Admissions programs at all facilities
• Train Director of Admissions and Admissions Coordinators at assigned facilities
• Education – BA College Degree or equivalent
• Previous SNF experience
• Must pass the Background Check
• Must be eighteen years of age or older with a valid driver’s license for travel
• Ability to work independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be pro-active and have excellent problem solving skills
• Must have a sense of urgency and be able to react accordingly to shifting priorities
• Must be able to work the hours necessary to complete tasks as needed
• Must be able to travel for company business (40%)
What We Offer
Physical Demands and Environment
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift medium to heavy objects including assisting with the movement of Residents. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Frequently required to drive personal auto on company business.
Participates in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of resident’s protected health information. Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law. Adheres to and oversees communication of privacy guidelines relative to the confidentiality of residents' protected health information.
See job description