Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lakeside, California
Overview of the Account Executive - Filtration
This position promotes growth through identifying and acquiring long-term, 'preferred' customers. Utilizes outside sales activities and techniques, focused on water filtration sales in the B2B (small / medium office, commercial, and hospitality markets) and B2C (residential), to drive customer acquisition.
Meet position performance objectives, delivering business results to exceed goals.
* Prospect and acquire high quality, long-term, customers to support growth through acquisition, within a defined territory.
* Match client needs to company products and services.
* Identify and overcome customer objections.
* Make sales presentations and proposals to prospective customers at various locations; I.E. businesses, shows, exhibits, etc.
* Build and maintain a sales pipeline through cold calling, outbound calls & networking.
* Maintains continuous pipeline of target customers for acquisition. Inputs all material information into CRM and continually monitors progress.
* Responsible to ensure timely and accurate new account set-up. Works cross-functional, ensuring all elements of on-boarding are executed to customer satisfaction.
* Cross-sell products and services to our existing customer base as well as prospect for new business.
* Influence account decision makers in order to achieve sales volume and margin targets within assigned territories.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with operational counterparts, networking groups and potential clients.
* Effectively communicate the full range of available products and services offered.
* Execute all marketing and sales programs to drive incremental volume.
* Ability to drive and operate company vehicles.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Able to effectively implement customer acquisition strategies.
* Strong oral, written and communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and prior experience utilizing a CRM preferred.
* Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize while meeting sales quotas.
* Ability to develop working knowledge of water filtration.
* Physical ability to lift up to 75 pounds, as needed.
* Valid and current Driver's License
* Ability to meet DS Services Driver Qualification Policy.
* Ability to travel in support of company initiatives.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled