Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Ogden, Utah
PRIMARY LOCATION:Ogden, Utah
SAMPLER AND PROMOTER: Promotes brands and products at promotional events by representing Admiral in a professional manner. Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, and understanding of beverage industry. Must have a valid driver s license, and may require an Alcohol and Gaming Division Server Certificate depending on state requirements. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. The work environment is usually loud, and employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions during events.
* Builds strong professional relationships with store management and personnel.
* Attends special training of products to understand the consumer and retailer benefits.
* Hands on demonstration and distribution of products.
* Knowledge of product specifications.
* Wears company provided uniform. Always presenting the company image in a positive and professional manner.
* Maintains an energetic and positive level of interaction with customers and consumers.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. If you d like more information about your rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled