Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Panama City, Florida
Mechanical Piping Designer
Panama City, FL
Performs routine to difficult design assignments, which require knowledge and skill in basic drafting techniques, procedures, knowledge of applicable industry standards, and design standards. Assignments are designed to further develop the incumbent's job knowledge and abilities.
* Demonstrates a continuing consciousness of safety in daily activities, and implemented in work designed
* 5+ years of industrial/process piping design experience
* Participates in preparation of and maintains the budget for his design effort.
* Reviews, and is responsible for meeting the schedule and advising management of schedule errors and deviations from the schedule.
* Prepares complex engineering and construction drawings from scratch, sketches or verbal instruction, utilizing manual or computer-assisted drafting/design techniques.
* AutoDesk Plant 3D proficiency.
* Assures project and company procedures are followed.
* Supports field assignments as required for field data acquisition, which includes walking, climbing, and taking measurements.
* Must have good visualization, directional and spatial skills for designing pipe routing and equipment setting.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
* Two (2) year college degree and/or experience in lieu based on knowledge, skills, and abilities may be considered.