Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is seeking an Energy Project Manager. This is a national position that can work from any location within the domestic U.S.; experience in the Gulf Coast Region a plus. This role will have a focus in the practice areas of Renewables, Offshore Wind, liquefied natural gas (LNG) Plants, Crude Oil and LNG Deepwater Ports, Pipelines, and Electric Transmission. Our successful candidate will have relevant experience managing pipeline, transmission, solar, and/or wind projects.
* Manage the permitting and licensing of energy development projects
* Research, writing and preparation of federal and state permitting documents
* Interact professionally with clients and agency representatives
* Work with an interdisciplinary team of professionals to accomplish project requirements
* Handle multiple deadlines and produce high-quality work under tight schedules
* Engage in public involvement / community outreach efforts
* Assist in company business development efforts including attending meetings and preparing presentations, proposals and marketing materials
* Bachelor s/Master s Degree in the Physical/Natural Sciences, Planning or a related discipline
* 10 + years project management experience including pipeline, transmission, solar, and/or wind projects
* Knowledgeable in National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) evaluation and process
* Knowledgeable in Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) regulatory process for LNG and pipeline projects
* Excellent self-leadership, facilitation, and public engagement skills
* Excellent project management, leadership, technical writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong organizational, analytical, and strategic planning skills with attention to detail and a high quality of work in a pressure environment
* Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, disciplines, and experts including senior management, clients, and other departments
* Ability to travel to support business needs
We are a global network of innovators and problem solvers, dedicated professionals and industry leaders in scientific, engineering, and planning disciplines working together with our clients to develop technically sound, science-based solutions to the leading environmental challenges of our time. E & E offers opportunities for growth in a team-oriented environment. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.; Visa sponsorship will not be provided. Please view our website at www.ene.com to apply on-line. Resumes will be accepted through July 1, 2019.
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is an EO and AA employer M/F/Vets/Disabled/and other protected categories.