Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Business Technical Analyst - PowerMHS/Facets
Duration: 6 + month contract, expected to be long term
Location: 100% Onsite, Durham NC
Our Healthcare Client is in search for a Facets fulfillment Analyst to work with the current team to help migrate business to FACETS. This resource will work with all operational and technical teams to design processes and output (booklets, ID cards, EOBs/EOPs, Invoices, Letters, ext) for the end users. This client is also the business team for production support of fulfillment for market segments already on FACETS and work with Refresh teams and other projects to design updates to those output and processes. Business process knowledge and a basic technical understanding is required.
* 5 years of application experience to include either Claims, Membership, Individual Business, etc.
* In lieu of a degree, 7 years application experience in the hiring area will be considered.
* Excellent PC skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
* Use judgment and initiative to review, analyze and develop solutions for business systems while identifying and quantifying the business impact of those solutions.
* Ensure efficiency of reporting and data tools for supported business area use and for trend analysis.
* Ability to assist less senior Business Systems Analysts to enhance overall team performance
* Facilitate the resolution of large, complex production problems by
* Performing initial triage for severity and business impact of system/application failures.
* Troubleshooting and analyzing to determine root cause of issues,
* Developing applicable business processes and solutions to ensure quality, cost effectiveness, timeliness of customer service, and regulatory requirements and mandates are met.
* Coordinating with IT, other teams and vendors as needed to devise, test and implement long term remedies.
* Coordinate the development of system support processes with IT; coordinate daily to resolve production support issues, including application failures and user errors; document, track and report all system support activities
* Work collaboratively on projects and initiatives with the business and IT by eliciting and documenting business requirements and preparing appropriate functional specifications while considering technical capabilities of the system/application and ensuring an integrated approach is used.
* Act as Business Lead/Coordinator on large, complex departmental and/or some corporate projects/initiatives.
o Facilitates project intake, including scheduling of projects.
o Review and approve technical specifications
o Coordinates with IT on implementation and post implementation support
* Coordinate and develop testing plans with Business area and IT
o Serve as point of contact for business testing activities and influence testing strategy to ensures testing will appropriately meet business requirements
o Develop, document and may, in some cases, execute test plans and scenarios
o Analyze and verify results for accuracy, relevance and completeness.
o Provide impact assessments and make recommendations to the business owner regarding issues, risks, etc.
* Train/coach others on appropriate testing protocol, execution and test plan creation.
* Assist IT and help identify business area impacts for hardware and software upgrades, security changes, and architectural enhancements as needed.
* Familiarity with health care industry is preferred
* Business Analyst and requirements elicitation
* Functional design specification writing
* Experience in consultative role preferred.
* Demonstrated facilitation skills that include workgroup leadership and/or problem resolution across multiple groups.
* Project management skills.
* Focus on proactive and creative solutions to meet current and future business needs.
* Ability to read, interpret and apply technical specifications
* Ability to coach and train less experienced BSAs.
* Commitment to excellent customer service.
* Focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Solid formal presentation skills.
* Ability to work in and/or lead cross-functional project teams.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability to interpret and present quantitative data.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, work independently and meet deadlines.
* Process focused
* Solid PC skills with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Required Skills: This role with work with migration and other project work and own the design deliverable's to move the market segments onto the FACETS platform.
Required: Business acumen, requirements and process elicitation, stakeholder communication and soft skills.
Good to have: Healthcare knowledge and experience, vendor delivery, claims, billing, enrollment knowledge
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.