Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Erlanger, Kentucky
You will like working for us as we have amazing people and a highly collaborative culture. Global success hasn t changed our tight-knit feel we ve simply grown into a larger, more diverse family. We have thousands of jobs around the globe and encourage all of our associates to chase their dreams without having to find them in another company.
WHILE REPORTING TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF RECEIVING (VIA EDI, EMAIL, FAX, PHONE, ETC.), RESPONDING TO AND ENTERING ALL ASSIGNED CUSTOMER ORDERS MAINTAINING CUSTOMER AND PROJECT FILES ON DIVISION SHARED COMPUTER DRIVES. FULLY UNDERSTANDING JD EDWARDS ERP SYSTEM AND HOW TO ENTER, CHANGE, MAINTAIN AND ADDRESS ORDER INFORMATION. MONITORING AND UPDATING AS NEEDED THE PROMISED, DELIVERY, PICK AND SHIP DATES ON EVERY ORDER.
* You will liaise between customers and outside sales force.
* You will enter orders in required time frame.
* You will maintain print cards and spec cards.
* You will initiate printing plate/cutting die requirements.
* You will return customer calls in a timely manner.
* You will communicate schedule changes to customers and Sales Force as required.
* You will participate in new business meetings.
* You will participate in continuous training.
* You will obtain best day delivery for customers.
* You will generate sample request.
* You will maintain correspondence files.
* You will regularly exercise discretion and independent judgement for quantity break pricing.
* You will prepare formal quotes.
* You will maintain master files and inventory records.
* You will prepare requisitions for outside purchases.
* You will update plant loading schedule.
* You will contact shipping department daily for activity update.
* You will make visitations to customers.
This position is located in Erlanger, Kentucky.
* We d like you to have a bachelor s degree
* 2 or more years of customer service or related experience is also required
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you and your family. In addition, we offer competitive wages and retirement plans.
Apply today and help us grow stronger.
For more information, visit www.sonoco.com/careers or follow us on social media @sonocolife!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.