Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wichita, Kansas
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will contact patients that have Respiratory Services with Lincare.
DUTIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
* Establishes customer contact by receiving outbound calls
* Promotes products and facilitates customer needs to utilize company s products or services by adequately assessing customer qualification, thoroughly explaining product/services benefits
* Resolves customer concerns by providing appropriate information regarding products and services
(COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST / BANK TELLER / MEDICAL SALES / RETAIL SALES)
We are seeking a highly motivated and goal-oriented Inside Sales Representative who combines customer focus with the ability to build sales. You should display excellent verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively with clients to establish rapport and credibility within a wide range of potential customers.
* High School Graduate (diploma) or equivalent
* Must be 18 years of age or older
GOOD PEOPLE, HELPING GOOD PEOPLE JOIN US!
QUICK APPLY TODAY!
Lincare is an equal opportunity, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Not ready to Apply*