Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Work days/Shift Hours if applicable: Must be flexible based on business needs
Business Development Lead On Premise
Develop On Premise business through prospecting and new outlet acquisition within an assigned territory. This person will be responsible for prospecting for new business, acquiring quality new outlets, setting up new accounts and seamlessly transitioning of outlets to existing routing and replenishment structure. The position may cross multiple facility boundaries.
* Utilize prospecting tools to generate leads.
* Prospect to secure new, competitive and non-buying accounts.
* Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum face-to-face selling opportunities
* Evaluate outlet opportunities.
* Qualify opportunities to ensure new placement quality. Calculate IRR, if necessary.
* Ability to collaboratively sell and overcome customer objections.
* Propose appropriate brands, packages & equipment to satisfy customer and consumer needs.
* Determine appropriate sale coverage and replenishment method for on-going account management.
* Coordinate account set up, initial equipment and product deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Enable seamless transition of outlet to existing routing structure.
* Focus on Market Unit market activation initiatives
* Track daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations.
* High School - GED or Diploma
* 2+ years experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales required
* 1+ year experience prospecting new business and acquiring new customers
* Excellent organizational, planning, communication, presentation and writing skills
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Intermediate computer and database application skills preferred
* Experience managing people/budgets
* Valid driver s license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.