Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Short Hills, New Jersey
Regional Vice President
We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Regional Vice President of Sales to lead a team of Account Executives. The appointed RVP will play a key role in generating revenue and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to sales strategy while providing definition and implementation to help Account Executives achieve corporate objectives
- Support direct reports by participating and leading client and prospect meetings. Engage other corporate resources as required
- Ongoing mentorship and development of a sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Account Executives on sales process
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team, and track the results
- 7+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 3+ years sales management experience.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
- Successful track record in a high-volume transaction sales environment
- Working knowledge/experience of the CRM space
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Bachelor s degree preferred
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.