Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Goleta, California
As a member of the IT Business Analysis team, the IT Business Analyst will be a key finance functional resource supporting Inogen Oracle EBS system. Working under the direction of the Manager of Business Analysis, the Business Analyst will work closely with Business Stakeholders to develop business processes, collect business requirements, create technical designs, lead projects to implement the solutions and provide ongoing business system support.
* Be the primary functional Analyst for the Inogen business systems, including: Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 and other enterprise-scale applications
* Adept at determining requirements by interviewing business stakeholders, reviewing documentation and facilitating working sessions.
* Adept at creating business process models based on the requirements
* Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the Inogen's unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit.
* Capable of defining, architecting and re-engineering business processes.
* Able to present proposed solutions to business stakeholders and management via whiteboard and PowerPoint. Translate Inogen business requirements into technical designs
* Develop business reports, interfaces and module enhancements using Oracle & 3rd party development tools
* Perform unit, integrated and functional tests and resolve issues found during testing
* Troubleshoot and debug applications systems, reports and interfaces
* Support & assist end users in the use of the Inogen business applications
* Seek assistance from, and lead teams of application system vendor-partners to resolve support issues
* Work directly with Oracle Customer Support to resolve issues.
Do you possess these abilities*
* Possess strong communication and training skills and be able to communicate technical information to non-technical users (Required)
* Deep and broad working experience with using and configuring within Oracle eBusiness Suite R12.1.3, specifically in the following modules: 1. General Ledger including the Financial Statement Generator and Web ADI 2. Receivables 3. Payables 4. Fixed Assets 5. Cash Management 6. Advanced Collections 7. Asset tracking 8. Incentive Compensation 8) Purchasing (Required)
* 5 years of working Knowledge of corporate accounting best practices and processes and translating the processes into functional and technical system requirements (Required)
* Experience with configuring within Oracle eBusiness Suite R12.1.3, in the following modules: Depot Repair, Install base, Service Contracts, Asset Tracking, Inventory, Order Management, Advanced Pricing & Discrete Manufacturing. (Desired)
* 5 years of experience with developing solution designs from business requirements (Required)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (Required)
* Keen attention to detail (Required)
* Outstanding teamwork skills (Required)
* A great desire to learn new skills and technologies (Required)
* 5 years of experience leading project teams of in-house and vendor partner technical resources (Required)
* Experience in medical device manufacturing business processes, specifically in asset tracking, inventory, and SKU management (Desired)
* Knowledge in Business Intelligence, Oracle Reports, Discoverer, Master Data Management and EDI (Desired)
* A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
* 5+ years finance functional support in design and test experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite, Reports, APIs and interfaces
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people\'s lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.