Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Locations US-TX-Corpus Christi
Posted Date 3 hours ago(5/17/2019 5:01 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Corpus Christi Hotel
Located in the lively downtown Marina District, the four-diamond Omni Corpus Christi Hotel offers newly renovated rooms with spectacular views of the Corpus Christi bay. Situated along 131 miles of Texas coast, there are virtually limitless choices for water sports, including year-round sailing, swimming, snorkeling and some of the worlds beat deep-sea fishing. All are just moments away from this spectacular Corpus Christi hotel.
The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
The season will end September 13, 2019
* Responsible for ringing orders into Micros, and delivering orders to the table
* Continually check back with guests
* Keep all supplies stocked
* Station setup and breakdown/sidework
* Protect the hotel from liability with regard to over serving guests
* Complete all duties as assigned by manager
* Familiarity with food and beverage menus
* Adhere to cash handling standards
* Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
* Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
* The season will end September 13, 2019.
* Must have 1 year previous serving experience in an equitable establishment
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holiday
* Must have good presentation
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift 25-30 lbs regularly
* TABC and Food Handler certifications are required
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com..