Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Locations US-TX-Corpus Christi
Posted Date 8 hours ago(5/17/2019 12:20 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Corpus Christi Hotel
Located in the lively downtown Marina District, the four-diamond Omni Corpus Christi Hotel offers newly renovated rooms with spectacular views of the Corpus Christi bay. Situated along 131 miles of Texas coast, there are virtually limitless choices for water sports, including year-round sailing, swimming, snorkeling and some of the worlds beat deep-sea fishing. All are just moments away from this spectacular Corpus Christi hotel.
The Omni Corpus Christi Hotel associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel may be your perfect match.
To provide exceptional poolside service to our guests and assist poolside bartender in any way possible.
Season will end on September 13, 2019.
* Able to work in fast paced, high volume restaurant.
* Complete restaurant and server station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
* Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Be pleasant, smile, and greet all guests, using guest names when obtained.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the Outlet Manager.
* Season will end on September 13, 2019
* Able to walk throughout the Outlet area and between guest locations.
* Able to work flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* Able to read English proficiently.
* Able to lift and carry 25 pounds routinely and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
* Able to walk, sit, stand, squat, and lean in the course of daily business for extended periods of time.
* Able to work outside in the heat for up to 8 hours.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org..