Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Program Support/Data Entry Specialist, Lakewood, CO, (ID#14880)
The National Park Service (NPS) of the Department of the Interior (DOI), our client, preserves unimpaired the natural and cultural resources and values of the National Park System for the enjoyment, education, and inspiration of this and future generations. From the northern peaks of the Rocky Mountains all the way to the southern Chihuahuan Desert, the Intermountain Region includes 85 park units within eight states of the American West. The region spans Arizona, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming making the size of the Intermountain region larger than the size of the Louisiana Purchase of 1803. With around 11.2 million acres of public land, the Intermountain Region hosts over 57 million visitors annually. The Intermountain Regional (IMR) Office is located in Lakewood, Colorado.
We are looking for a Program Support/Data Entry Specialist, to help support program management efforts at NPS IMR.
For more company information, visit our site at www.cherokee-cnsp.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides program analyst support services for programs within the directorate currently including fleet, housing, safety, environmental management, facility management funding, project management, lands, and administration. Duties may include activities such as:
* Writing, editing and processing correspondence, forms and reports
* Developing presentations regarding program specific information
* Data entry, tracking, and reporting within database systems
* Training coordination for division, directorate or region
* Coordination and documentation of work session meetings
* Tracking and coordination of audit programs
* Records management for program specific information
* Providing guidance to parks or other divisions
* Other job related duties as required
* No management of others or supervisory roles
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree or 15 years equivalent experience
* Minimum Experience: 5 years related experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Must be proficient in Windows based PC-compatible computers, general office equipment, MS Office Suite, the internet, and databases.
* Knowledge of advanced functions of variety computer software and the ability to use and integrate these software packages to develop the desired results.
* Must have knowledge of office management principles, practices, and procedures, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency with typing, writing and editing preferred.
* Must be an effective team worker with excellent interpersonal communications skills.
* Must work independently with subject matter experts to determine needs and complete assigned tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
* Office environment inside of a federally secured facility
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses' (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies - from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at "CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com" This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.