Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
The primary responsibility of this position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of our Nursing Services Department to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
* Develop a written plan of care for each resident and review all medical and nursing treatments to ensure they are in accordance with the resident s care plan and wishes.
* Implement and maintain an ongoing quality assurance program for the nursing department, and monitor the facility s QI, QM and survey reports.
* Assist in the planning, scheduling and revising of the MDS, including the implementation of CAAs and Triggers.
* Review and revise care plans and assessments, and ensure that all personnel involved in providing care are aware of the resident s care plan.
* Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the resident s total regimen of care.
* Participate in and develop reviews of the discharge plans and prepare reports for the Care Plan Committee as directed.
* Monitor nursing care to ensure that all nursing personnel follow established departmental policies and procedures.
* Review nurses notes to determine if the care plan is being followed.
* Determine the staffing needs and work assignments of the nursing department necessary to meet the total nursing needs of the residents.
* Provide leadership training that includes the administrative and supervisory principles essential for Resident Care Managers and Charge Nurses.
* Provide direct nursing care as necessary.
* Prepare, plan and operate under the nursing department budget.
* Participate in state and federal surveys of the facility; assist the Administrator in reviewing deficiencies and developing plans of correction.
* Attend continuing education programs designed to keep you abreast of changes in your profession, and participate in/provide leadership for in-service training for nursing personnel.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
* Must have a minimum 3 years of experience as a supervisor in a healthcare setting.
* Must have a minimum 6 months of experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
As a part of the Avamere Family of Companies, we embrace our mission to enhance the life of everyone we serve. Being a part of Avamere provides us with comprehensive clinical resources such as therapy, home health, and hospice care to best serve our Independent and Assisted Living residents. The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients and residents.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS