Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage ongoing clinical operations, oversee the region s ongoing quality improvement functions, and implement policies, procedures and forms that give structure to the company s systems for regulatory and clinical standards compliance.
* Provide training, in-servicing, monitoring and the necessary assistance to maintain the highest level of care from a holistic view.
* Promote interdisciplinary cooperative endeavors, mutual understanding and support.
* Responsible for assuring all corporate procedures and systems are in place throughout the company and that the systems are in place to promote the highest level of care.
* Develop and adhere to a proactive consultation schedule based on facility risk and clinical goals.
* Review all surveys within the region for plans of correction, and review weekly reports for each facility identifying areas of concern or priorities.
* Provide reports and trends to the company and assist in developing plans to improve various areas of focus.
* Perform and implement compliance programs including Mock QIS, reviews and routine consultative visits.
* Conduct and facilitate regional meetings and provide orientation to all newly hired Nurse Managers and Directors of Nursing.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must have a minimum 3 years of experience as a Director of Nursing in a Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care Facility.
* Must have 5 10 years of experience in Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing Facility settings.
* Must be able to develop, establish and monitor systems that ensure clinical excellence, compliance with regulations, standards and policies of the company.
* Must demonstrate familiarity with applicable federal and state guidelines in relation to Skilled Nursing Facilities.
* Must demonstrate leadership qualities and have a history of successfully integrating teams.
* Must have a valid driver s license and dependable vehicle for transportation.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
As a part of the Avamere Family of Companies, we embrace our mission to enhance the life of everyone we serve. Being a part of Avamere provides us with comprehensive clinical resources such as therapy, home health, and hospice care to best serve our Independent and Assisted Living residents. The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients and residents.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS