Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lehi, Utah
Technical Support Manager
Workfront, Inc., the leading provider of Enterprise Work Management software, has an opening for a Technical Support Manager to work in the Customer Support department. The position will have responsibility for managing a team of technical support engineers and the day-to-day operations of the support center. The position will work directly with other departments throughout the company, particularly Q/A, Development, Customer Success, Sales, Business Development, and Professional Services. This position reports to the Vice President of Customer Support.
The primary objective of the role is to help develop an outstanding technical support department in an employee-oriented, high performance company culture that emphasizes superior quality, continuous improvement and high productivity. This role requires a proactive and results-oriented individual with the ability to drive customer service and technical excellence.
* Manage a team of Tier 2 support engineers
* Lead with a positive attitude, modeling a customer first mentality
* Research and solve customer escalations from the support team or other internal groups, communicating directly with customers as needed
* Develop and document effective technical support policies and procedures
* Analyze and report on support center data and statistics, with the purpose of continuous improvement
* Partner with other internal teams to ensure customer issues are progressing and to drive product usability
* Fulfill other management duties as needed
* Bachelor s Degree
* 5+ years of software technical support experience
* 1-3 years of management experience
* Excellent problem-solving ability
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize team and personal workload.
* Detail oriented self-starter
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Workfront are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, and you are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.