Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Clearwater, Florida
The Compliance Administrator is responsible for ensuring that employees comply with various federal/state healthcare regulations and Lincare policies, as well as all aspects of Medicare and Medicaid Provider Enrollment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other tasks may be assigned):
* Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
* Communicates Medicare/Medicaid policy and procedures to field and staff employees
* Answers questions from employees on existing Medicare/Medicaid Policy
* Responds to calls regarding interpretation of policies and regulations, providing explanations of policies and what is permitted under same
* Communicates Medicare/Medicaid updates and policy changes to the filed managers and staff
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE -
* 3-5 years home care experience, with a minimum of 2 years in compliance and/or billing, or equivalent experience in the medical industry
* High school graduate (diploma) or equivalent
* Must be 18 years of age or older
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, as well as talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Not ready to Apply*